FREE COUNSELING PROGRAM
Women's Resource Center is excited to be expanding it's free counseling program. We have two counselors available.
Vincent Paolillo M.S.W. specializes in trauma and domestic violence but may meet with any client on a variety of subjects.
Julia Bush M.F.T. Intern has a concentration in marriage and family dynamics and faith based counseling. Julia may also meet with clients on a variety of subjects.
WRC Counseling Guidelines:
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Sessions are 40-50 minutes depending on the counselor.
- Families may attend as a group.
- Individuals may choose to include a second person at times.
- Any subject is open to discussion including; grief and loss, trauma, feeling lonely, suicidal thoughts, family stress, ongoing mental illness, problem solving.
- Contact (863) 294-5318 for scheduling and appointments
Counseling is available Monday – Friday 9am-4pm.