FREE COUNSELING PROGRAM
Women’s Resource Center is excited to be expanding it’s free counseling program. We have one counselor available, specializing in trauma and domestic violence but may meet with any client on a variety of subjects.
WRC Counseling Guidelines:
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Sessions are 40-50 minutes depending on the counselor.
- Families may attend as a group.
- Individuals may choose to include a second person at times.
- Any subject is open to discussion including; grief and loss, trauma, feeling lonely, suicidal thoughts, family stress, ongoing mental illness, problem solving.
- Contact (863) 294-5318 for scheduling and appointments
Counseling is available by appointment only